Specialized services, unmatched training
As a retired Law Enforcement Officer with over 25 years of experience, I have developed skills and techniques that I now apply to corporate, criminal, civil, and personal investigations. I promise to meet your needs with professional service. At Hubbard Investigations we will respond to your calls promptly. We will first determine what you want to accomplish and then make every effort to bring the case to a successful conclusion. All reports will be prepared and submitted to you quickly. We always provide a free consultation. Please look through our list of awards and training to see why we are Florida’s number one choice in private investigative agencies.
- DUI Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Qualified Firearms Police Expert - NRA
- Advanced Kinesics Interview & Interrogation
- Expert in Identification of Auto Theft/Parts
- DHSMV Crash Report Training
You can count on Hubbard Investigations to provide you with the highest caliber investigative services at a reasonable price.
Hubbard Investigations was founded in 2012 by John Hubbard, a former sergeant and detective who served in the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office for 25 years.
Hubbard’s training, experience and his extensive list of commendations are one of the top reasons our clients initially choose to utilize our services. But, it’s the dependable results and our strong desire to exceed expectations that drive our clients to continue to use our services over and over.
Below is a brief list of Hubbard’s many accomplishments:
- Deputy of the Year 1989, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997
- Nominated Deputy of the Year 2011
- Multiple Letters of Commendation – Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
- ATF Commendation for the arrest and invaluable assistance in the prosecution of Sam Gentile for the use of a Weapon for Mass Destruction
- Excellent Service Award 1993, 1997, 2004
- Gold Star Award 1996, 2011
- Top DUI arresting Officer in Pinellas County 2010, 2011
- Outstanding Service Award from MADD 2011
- Lead Detective in many high profile cases
- Distinguished Service Award 2003
- Outstanding Catch Award for the capture and arrest of Anthony Watson, a serial rapist
- FBI Commendation for the investigation and arrest of an International Auto Theft ring
- Recovery of a stolen NASCAR engine and arrest of 50 suspects
When you need the best investigative team in the state of Florida. Call Hubbard investigations for a free investigative consultation. Free corporate, private and legal investigative consultations are available.
Hubbard Investigations, LLC is a specialized detective and investigative agency based in the Tampa Bay area providing corporations, attorneys, businesses, organizations, and private individuals with professional-experienced investigations and related services no only all across Florida but also, nationwide and throughout the world.
- Police Driving Instructor
- Identi-Kit Systems Training
- Advanced Field Training Officer
- Arson Investigator
- Hostage Negotiations
- Child Protection Investigations
- Elderly Abuse Investigations
- Training Investigative Interview
- Electrical Fires: Facts & Myths
- PCSO Sergeant - 6 Years
- Lead Detective Many Cases
- Crisis Intervention Trained
- Advanced FTO
- FDLE Police Academy
- Firemarms Expert
your first choice
- FREE CONSULTATION- John Hubbard and his staff at Hubbard Investigations are always available to discuss your needs or review your case. Call or e-mail us today for more information. You can also have us review your case for a free, no-obligation consultation by email email@example.com
- We Keep Your Matter Private - privacy is key with any private investigative firm. Hubbard Investigations will keep your matter private - GUARANTEED!
John Hubbard was top performer of the entire Pinellas County Sheriff's office for the years 2010 and 2011. Unmatched experience and performance! .